HOURLY CHARITY JUMPS FOR INDIVIDUAL & CORPORATE DONORS
A Fundraising Event by Jumping Singapore & New Hope Community Services
12th October 2019, D’Marquee Downtown East, 1 Pasir Ris Close, 519599
Be Part Of A National Move To END HOMELESSNESS In Singapore
The Charity Jump is a fundraising community workout by Jumping Singapore & New Hope Community Services, a Charity that provides support & shelters to poor & homeless individuals & families in Singapore. Come, and enjoy a fun-packed fitness day out with your family or treat your staff to a meaningful keep-fit bonding activity. All collections go to Mission Rebound, to construct a Life Skills Training Centre for our beneficiaries. When you jump with us, you are empowering needy Singaporeans to bounce back higher when life knocks them down.
CHARITY JUMPS HIGHLIGHTS
Take part in Singapore’s only Jump For Good Event for a donation of $12 per pax
- Enjoy 60 mins of dynamic, full-body jumping fitness workout
- Book in for any of 3 hourly time slots
- 300 trampolines per slot
- Party ambience with free water & door gift
- Contribute to the welfare of poor and displaced individuals & families in Singapore
- Take part in games to win attractive prizes
- Be wowed by our hourly jumping demos
AMAZING JUMP-FOR-GOOD DEAL!
For a donation of just $12 per slot, you get to enjoy an exhilarating, health boosting & fat burning, full-body jumping fitness workout worth $25 at the studio.
The original Jumping Fitness is a world class aerobics rebounding program formulated by European exercise experts and enjoyed by thousands across the globe since 2001. High in intensity, yet low in impact and easy on your knees and joints, it is an excellent preventive and antiaging exercise associated with many evidence based health benefits.
1. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis.
2. Participants must be at least 6 years old (as of 31 December 2019).
3. Registration fee is non refundable.
4. Please come in appropriate exercise attire and exercise shoes.
5. Please check in at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time slot.
6. You are advised not to participate in our fitness workouts if you are pregnant, or have existing medical conditions without first consulting your doctor.
7. Participation in the fitness workouts involves physical activity, which may expose you to the risk of personal injury or property damage. By registering for the workout, you will assume all risks arising directly or indirectly from your participation and agree to fully indemnify New Hope Community Services from and against all injuries, damages or losses.
Health Benefits Of Jumping On The Mini Trampoline
“Jumping is the only exercise that strengthens every cell, every organ system, every muscle in the body.” Dr Koh Lam Son, Senior Gynaecologist.
“The bouncing effect of jumping fitness promotes lymphatic circulation which is important for my cancer patients because it helps lymphatic drainage and boosts the immune system.” Dr Chia Yin Nin, Gynaecological Oncologist.