TrampoRun Challenge 2019
A 90 Minutes Fitness Challenge For Individual & Corporate Fundraisers
12th October 2019, 2:00pm-4:45pm, D’Marquee, 1 Pasir Ris Close, S519599
Thank You For Becoming Our Ambassadors!
Through the TrampoRun Challenge, we aim to raise funds for our $5M building project, Mission ReBound, to set up a Life Skills Training and Retreat Centre for low-income and homeless families & individuals in Singapore. Your involvement will go a long way in helping us achieve our fundraising goals towards a brighter future for our beneficiaries.
Things To Note:
1) TrampoRun 2019 is opened for registration to up to 375 individual and corporate fundraisers to garner donations from the public, to support our building project through a gruelling 90 mins fitness challenge. The registration fee is $100 per team of 5 TrampoRunners.
2) All participants will receive a swag bag comprising of a special #SJF tote bag, a #SJF cap, a bottle of energising, antioxidant rich purple tea and $50 worth of shopping vouchers and goodies from our sponsors.
3) Each team will be provided with 4 trampolines and each TrampoRunner will be given a step tracker before the challenge. At flagoff, the tramporunners in each team will start tracking their combined steps on the trampolines. This running challenge will go on for 90 minutes without break. Exhausted TrampoRunners could be replaced by fellow team members.
4) All participants will receive a finisher medal upon successful completion of the challenge.
5) Each member of the top 3 teams with the highest combined steps will get:
- a transferrable one month pass for jumping fitness classes at any of Jumping Singapore studios (worth $168)
- a certificate of achievement
6) Each team could also garner donations through a personalised donation page which will become available once the registration is approved and processed.
7) By participating in the TrampoRun Challenge, your profile will be available on SJF website for public viewing.
2:30pm-4:00pm Tramporun Challenge
4:05pm Jumping Fitness Demo By Jumping Singapore Team
4:15pm Address by Guest Of Honor
4:20pm Announcements & Award ceremony